9 STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY
PLAN A TALK SHOW INTEGRATION FOR YOUR BRAND
This e-Book will walk you through the steps on securing a talk show integration. You’ll learn how to to contact shows, negotiate deals, and create lasting relationships with talk show representatives.
OTHER COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Essential Product Placement + Brand Integration Marketing School
- The Differences Between Advertising, PR and Entertainment Marketing
- History of Product Placement And How Productions Can Become Better Brand Partners
- Realities of Paid Placement Today
- Why Product Placement Provides An Advertising Solution To TV Clutter
- Should The Business Behind Product Placement Be Kept Secret
- Four Reasons Why Productions Use Product Placement
- Entertainment Marketing Is A Long Game
- Ten Reasons For Product Placement
- How To Make Affordable Product Placement Magic Happen On Screen
- Top Ten Decision Makers On Set Who Need To Know Your Brand
- Seven Steps To Create A Product Placement Program
- Three Steps To Not Miss For Product Placement
- How Much Does Product Placement Cost
- Six Ways Brands Can Use Scary Content To Build Consumer Engagement
- Bonus Product Placement + Brand Integration Marketing Materials!
- Plus Get Certified!
Essential Social Media Influencer Marketing Course
- The Importance of Social Media Influencers And Their Impact On A Brand
- How To Launch An Influencer Marketing Campaign That Works
- A Six Step Guide For Brands To Work With Social Influencers
- How to Secure The Right Social Influencer For Your Brand
- How Social Influencers Make Money
- The Risks And Costs Of Social Influencer Marketing
- Do You Want To Hire A Celebrity Or A Celebrity Influencer?
- Three Reasons Micro Influencer Get Better Engagement
- Repurposing Content From Social Influencer Campaigns
- How Influencers Buy Fake Followers And Why Brands Should Care
- Finding Out If Your Influencer Has Fake Followers
- An Eight Step Guide On How Much To Spend On Social Influencer Marketing
- Bonus Social Media Influencer Marketing Materials
- Plus Get Certified!
Marketer’s Content Playbook All Access Pass
- Branding In The New Now Panel
- MCP Speaker Panel
- Creating Your Own Content
- 70 Presentations
- 34 Q&A Sessionss
- Partnering Your Brand With Pop Culture
- 21 Presentations
- 12 Q&A Sessions
- Advertising Your Content
- 15 Presentations
- 10 Q&A Sessions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is This A Course Or A Single Lesson?
This is one of the twelve video lessons from our Must-Have Celebrity Brand Marketing Course. To access the full course material, click here
Who Is This Course For?
This 8-Step Guide is for students and industry professionals who are interested in social media marketing. This lesson serves as a teaser for those who may want to enroll in our Must-Have Celebrity Brand Marketing Course.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn how to to contact shows, negotiate deals, and create lasting relationships with talk show representatives.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
The New Hollywood Branded Affiliate Program Has Landed
Love What We Are Teaching And Want To Help Spread The Word? Join Our Affiliate Program!
Refer other marketers to join our classes and e-books, and earn commissions!