MARKETER’S CONTENT PLAYBOOK ALL ACCESS PASS
Hear from 100+ experts, and learn from their experience in the industry! From SEO and Facebook ads to product placement and
influencer marketing, this course covers a wide range of topics, with extensive presentations and Q&A sessions.
This course includes:
This course includes:
- 106 Video Presentations
- 56 Q&A Sessions
- 110 Speakers
marketers content playbook
SPEAKERS AND LESSONS
OTHER COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Must-Have Celebrity Brand Marketing Course
- How Hollywood Celebrities Are Used For Global Endorsements
- Twelve Steps To Working With A Celebrity
- Creating Your Celebrity Endorsement Strategy
- The Secrets To Successful Celebrity Events
- Eight Steps To Inviting A Celebrity To Your Event And Saving Money
- How To Get Your Brand In Celebrity Swag Bags
- Seven Steps To A Celebrity Social Media Campaign
- Fifteen Steps For Celebrity Influencer Buy In
- Plus Get Certified!
Essential Social Media Influencer Marketing Course
- The Importance of Social Media Influencers And Their Impact On A Brand
- How To Launch An Influencer Marketing Campaign That Works
- A Six Step Guide For Brands To Work With Social Influencers
- How to Secure The Right Social Influencer For Your Brand
- How Social Influencers Make Money
- The Risks And Costs Of Social Influencer Marketing
- Do You Want To Hire A Celebrity Or A Celebrity Influencer?
- Three Reasons Micro Influencer Get Better Engagement
- Repurposing Content From Social Influencer Campaigns
- How Influencers Buy Fake Followers And Why Brands Should Care
- Finding Out If Your Influencer Has Fake Followers
- An Eight Step Guide On How Much To Spend On Social Influencer Marketing
- Bonus Social Media Influencer Marketing Materials
- Plus Get Certified!
Essential Product Placement + Brand Integration Marketing Course
- The Differences Between Advertising, PR and Entertainment Marketing
- History of Product Placement And How Productions Can Become Better Brand Partners
- Realities of Paid Placement Today
- Why Product Placement Provides An Advertising Solution To TV Clutter
- Should The Business Behind Product Placement Be Kept Secret
- Four Reasons Why Productions Use Product Placement
- Entertainment Marketing Is A Long Game
- Ten Reasons For Product Placement
- How To Make Affordable Product Placement Magic Happen On Screen
- Top Ten Decision Makers On Set Who Need To Know Your Brand
- Seven Steps To Create A Product Placement Program
- Three Steps To Not Miss For Product Placement
- How Much Does Product Placement Cost
- Six Ways Brands Can Use Scary Content To Build Consumer Engagement
- Bonus Product Placement + Brand Integration Marketing Materials!
- 16. Plus Get Certified!
MEET STACY JONES
Welcome to Marketer’s Content Playbook!
Stacy Jones is the founder and CEO of Hollywood Branded. With her 25+ years of experience in the entertainment industry, she wanted to create a conference that is designed to offer the advice she has learned. With the All Access Pass, listen to hundreds of presentations and speakers from our 2020 Marketer’s Content Playbook Virtual Summit. Sign up today to start learning, and receive announcements about future conferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Importance Of This Master Class
Learn from experts who will help you create and advertise content, and leverage pop culture partnerships. Through learning a wide variety of topics, you will gain the knowledge needed to take your business to the next level.
Who This Master Class Is For
This Product Placement + Brand Integration course is tailored for brand owners, marketers as well as their agencies, and students on the marketing pathway.
What You Will Learn
When you enroll in our Advanced Product Placement and Brand Integration Marketing School, you will learn about legal procedures, viewership tracking, and get access to additional e-Books and case studies that will further your learning. Additionally, you will know how to foster partnerships with music videos and TV shows. This course will make it easy for you to avoid common marketing mistakes that will waste your time and money, and affect the overall success of your campaigns. Enroll now to learn the best marketing practices that CEO, Stacy Jones, has acquired from being in the entertainment industry for more than 25 years.